Call of Duty®: Mobile is a new Call of Duty game for mobile devices developed by Tencent Games and released by Activision in October 2019. Call of Duty®: Mobile is an online shooter. It has no plot but many exciting game modes. It also offers in-app purchases that allow you to buy different skins and weapons. The game became popular in a short time. More than 50 million users downloaded it on their mobile gadgets. Users can download Call of Duty for iOS and Android devices.
Graphics and Sound 4/5
Call of Duty®: Mobile graphical effects are pretty good. Each weapon has unique skin. You can easily distinguish small details on your weapons. There is a great variety of maps. Each map has different textures and objects. However, some buildings may have blurred textures. Nevertheless, you will not pay much attention to these details during the game.
Also, developers provided players with realistic animation effects. You can see players reload, jump, crouch, throw grenades, etc. Players can manage graphical effects in the game settings. You can select the graphics quality, graphics style (realistic, dynamic, standard), enable or disable depth of field, bloom, real-time shadows, etc.
Sound effects are also great. There are a lot of weapons, and they all make a different sound. You can hear other players run. Sometimes game characters scream different phrases. All the sounds are realistic. You can communicate with other players with the help of voice chat.
Call of Duty®: Mobile controls are pretty simple, but it will take some time to get used to them. First of all, you can manage the controls in the game settings. You can place certain icons anywhere you want, so it would be easy for you to reach them. The hard part of the game is aiming. However, the game provides players with an auto-aim function. All you have to do is to start shooting. But you can disable this feature in the game settings.
There are many game modes. You can play FRONTLINE, where two teams will have to eliminate each other. Your mission is to get the max number of points to win. TEAM DEATHMATCH allows you to do the same, but every character will spawn in a random area. DOMINATION mode allows you to capture spots and hold your position there, SEARCH&DESTROY allows you to plant the bomb or defuse it (depends on the team you play with). You can also play the Battle Royale mode.
Lasting Appeal 4/5
The game is entertaining to play. There are a lot of different modes that you can play. Also, you can purchase skins and weapons to diversify the gameplay. Users can play the game with friends. Just link the game to your Facebook account.
Call of Duty®: Mobile is a nice game that allows users to play with other players. There are many maps and weapons, so you will enjoy the game, especially if you are a fan of the shooter genre.
- Many game modes
- A lot of maps and skins
- You can play the game with friends
- Free to download.
- Some textures may be blurred
- Takes time to get used to controls.
- Gameplay 550
- Graphics 440
- Replay Value 440
- Controls 440
- Fortnite Fortnite has captivated the digital world with its thrilling and dynamic gameplay. It's more than just a game; it's become a cultural phenomen...
- Grand Theft Auto V GTA V is a criminal simulator and action game. Set in the massive city of Los Santos, it challenges you to make your way to the top of the outlaw hier...
- Hello Neighbor Hello Neighbor is an entertaining survival horror game with an unusual graphics style choice. It was released in December 2017. It is a single-player...
- Minecraft Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew p...
- Secret Neighbor Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to find out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basemen...
- Amazing Frog? Amazing Frog? is a 3D open world sandbox game developed and published by Fayju. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux in 2016....