Roblox is a game with cubic-styled graphical effects that was created in 2005. Although the application is old, it is still popular, especially among the kids. The game is full of different game modes. You can play Jailbreak, take part in a racing competition, build various constructions, etc. Roblox is a multiplayer game, so you can play it with other players. It also allows you to speak to other players with the help of the chat. The game is available for download for iOS, Android, Xbox One, Fire OS, Windows, and macOS platforms. You can download the game for free, but it offers in-game purchases.
Graphics and Sound 3/5
Roblox uses mediocre graphical effects. Graphics do not look realistic at all. Some textures might be blurred. Nevertheless, the graphical effects may be fascinating for kids. Despite the fact that this game is old, you can easily distinguish objects and other characters. Roblox characters have a lot of in common with LEGO models. Since the game does not use realistic graphical effects, owners of weak devices can run Roblox.
Sound effects are basic. You will be able to hear the steps of different characters. In addition, you will hear a few soundtracks playing while you are in the game. There are not enough sounds, but it is no boring to play Roblox.
Controls have a lot of in common with other third-person games. Roblox controls for mobile devices are simple: use the left virtual joystick to move. To look around, swipe with your finger in any direction. You can also see a few icons at the right side of the screen. If you play this game on PC, use your WASD keys to move. Some game modes might have different controls.
The game was created especially for kids, so adults most likely will not like the game. After you start the app, select any game mode you want to play. It should be mentioned that kids under the age of 13 cannot use the chat. Besides, there is a chat filter that blocks strong language.
The application allows players to purchase in-game currency that is called Robux. Robux allows you to upgrade the abilities of your character. You can also purchase various clothes for your hero, such as shirts, hats, shoes, etc.
Lasting Appeal 4/5
If you are an adult, you will not spend a lot of hours in the game. However, the kids might like it because the game allows them to choose various game modes. The game modes are free to use.
We recommend you to download Roblox. The app is free to download, but it offers in-app purchases. The graphical effects are not great, but they allow you to see different objects clearly. Controls are simple, and it will not be hard to get used to them
- Many game modes
- Allows to play in multiplayer
- Free to download.
- Old graphics
- The game was created especially for kids.
- Gameplay 550
- Graphics 330
- Replay Value 440
- Controls 440
- Fortnite Fortnite has captivated the digital world with its thrilling and dynamic gameplay. It's more than just a game; it's become a cultural phenomen...
- Grand Theft Auto V GTA V is a criminal simulator and action game. Set in the massive city of Los Santos, it challenges you to make your way to the top of the outlaw hier...
- Hello Neighbor Hello Neighbor is an entertaining survival horror game with an unusual graphics style choice. It was released in December 2017. It is a single-player...
- Minecraft Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew p...
- Call of Duty®: Mobile Call of Duty®: Mobile is a new Call of Duty game for mobile devices developed by Tencent Games and released by Activision in October 2019. Call of...
- Secret Neighbor Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to find out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basemen...