YouTube is a video hosting application that allows users to find various videos by simply typing the name of the required topic or subject. Firstly, YouTube was created for Internet browsers, but later developers decided to download it. Now, you can download it for iOS and Android platforms. The app has been downloaded more than 5 billion times. It should be mentioned that any users can upload videos on YouTube (as long as you do not break the hosting rules).
YouTube interface has many buttons and pages. Nevertheless, you can see all the main pages at the bottom of the screen. Just tap on any page to see the related information. You can also easily look through the list of notifications. You will be notified about comments or videos with the help of pop-up notifications. Besides, the related section will be highlighted, so you will not miss the important info.
After you start YouTube, you can search for videos by simply tapping on the “Search” icon. If you go to the “Home” page, you will see the videos you might like. YouTube analyzes your preferences and suggests videos you might be interested in. The next page is called “Explore.” There users can see various sections. For example, “Trending” shows you the most popular videos.
You can also go to the “Music” section to see various music clips or songs. The “Gaming” section provides you with videos about games. If you want to see all the notifications, go to the “Inbox” page. There you can see the latest uploads or comments. The “Library” section allows you to look through your watch history. You can also create various playlists that allow you to save videos.
Usually, the YouTube app works great. However, there are some disadvantages that you might not like. For example, you cannot use the app when your smartphone is locked. Also, YouTube might freeze sometimes. To fix this issue, you need to restart the app.
Users can download YouTube application for iOS and Android devices for free. You can also use it via any Internet Browser without spending any money. However, YouTube app offers in-app purchases. You can purchase various movies and watch them via YouTube. YouTube also provides users with many advertisements.
We recommend you download YouTube, especially if you want to find videos related to many interesting topics. We hope this YouTube app review was helpful, and now you understand the functions of the application.
- A lot of videos
- Free to download
- You can upload your own videos
- You cannot use the app with a locked smartphone
- The app might sometimes lag
- Interface 440
- Content and features 440
- Usability 440
- Compatibility 440
- Fortnite Fortnite is a battle royale game that has taken the world by storm. Although it is a relatively new game, it has already amassed a huge following of d...
- Grand Theft Auto V GTA V is a criminal simulator and action game. Set in the massive city of Los Santos, it challenges you to make your way to the top of the outlaw hier...
- Hello Neighbor Hello Neighbor is an entertaining survival horror game with an unusual graphics style choice. It was released in December 2017. It is a single-player...
- Minecraft Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew p...
- Call of Duty®: Mobile Call of Duty®: Mobile is a new Call of Duty game for mobile devices developed by Tencent Games and released by Activision in October 2019. Call of...
- Secret Neighbor Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to find out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basemen...
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here