Hello NeighborGet App
Hello Neighbor is an entertaining survival horror game with an unusual graphics style choice. It was released in December 2017. It is a single-player game, but there is also a multiplayer version called Secret Neighbor. Hello Neighbor has an interesting plot and many different levels. Your mission is to get into your Neighbor's house, find a way to his basement, and uncover his secrets. It is not easy to do because once your Neighbor sees you, he will start chasing you. Also, multiple traps will prevent you from getting to a basement. Players can download Hello Neighbor for iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows platforms. The game is not free to download.
Graphics and Sound 4/5
Hello Neighbor is a survival horror game, so the cartoonish-style graphical effects are a pretty unusual choice. Nevertheless, the graphics perfectly suit the game atmosphere. All the textures are nicely detailed. But if you play the game on mobile devices, some objects might look blurred.
The sound effects are great. You will hear different steps and soundtracks while playing the game. If the neighbor sees you, you will hear dynamic music playing. Besides, the game atmosphere may change radically. For example, while searching the house, everything will look calm. After you find a secret way to the basement, you can notice all the sounds become different. The atmosphere is creepier now than before.
Controls are pretty simple. They have a lot of in common with other horror games. First of all, you can move with the help of the virtual joystick (if you play the game on a mobile device). To look around, tap and hold your finger on the right side of the screen. PC, PS4, and Xbox One controls are also basic. You will get used to them within a few minutes.
The game became popular in a short time thanks to the unusual graphics and exciting gameplay. Your mission is to find a way to the basement of your neighbor. It is not easy because usually the basement is hidden in the secret room. Also, you should find the keys to the basement. While playing, you will have to avoid multiple traps that will try to prevent you from getting to the basement.
Lasting Appeal 4/5
The game is fun to play. There are many levels, and you will definitely have fun playing them. The house of your Neighbor is different at each level. In addition, the basement will be located in various areas of the house.
We recommend you to play Hello Neighbor. It is a fun and gripping game. Unfortunately, there is no multiplayer mode in it. You should purchase the game because there is no full version of the game you can download for free. Thank you for reading this Hello Neighbor review.
- Gripping gameplay
- Fascinating graphics and sounds
- Easy to play.
- The game is not free
- There is no multiplayer in Hello Neighbor.
- Gameplay 440
- Graphics 440
- Replay Value 440
- Controls 440
- Fortnite Fortnite is a battle royale game that has taken the world by storm. Although it is a relatively new game, it has already amassed a huge following of d...
- Grand Theft Auto V GTA V is a criminal simulator and action game. Set in the massive city of Los Santos, it challenges you to make your way to the top of the outlaw hier...
- Call of Duty®: Mobile Call of Duty®: Mobile is a new Call of Duty game for mobile devices developed by Tencent Games and released by Activision in October 2019. Call of...
- Secret Neighbor Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to find out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basemen...
- Amazing Frog? Amazing Frog? is a 3D open world sandbox game developed and published by Fayju. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux in 2016....
- Roblox Roblox is a game with cubic-styled graphical effects that was created in 2005. Although the application is old, it is still popular, especially among...