Gang Beasts is a fighting game developed by Boneloaf and published by Double Fine Productions. The game was released on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in December 2017. The game is set in the fictional Beef City, and players take control of one of several gelatinous characters, who must fight against each other to become the last one standing.
The gameplay of Gang Beasts is based on physics and ragdoll mechanics. The game is played in a third-person perspective, and the player controls their character with the left and right analog sticks on the game controller. The character can punch, kick, and headbutt their opponents, and can grab and throw them around. The game also features environmental hazards, such as fires and toxic waste, which can be used to damage opponents.
The gameplay is simple yet addicting. Players can punch, kick, and headbutt their opponents. They can also grab and throw their opponents. The controls are easy to learn, but it takes some time to master the timing and physics of the game. The physics are exaggerated, which makes for some hilarious and unpredictable moments.
Graphics in Gang Beasts are colorful and cartoonish. The game's environments are destructible, and the characters are made up of several different jelly-like substances. The game's physics engine allows for a high degree of interactivity, and the characters can be customized with a variety of different costumes. The graphics are colorful and cartoonish. The environment is destructible, and the characters are detailed. The animations are fluid and the frame rate is solid.
Gang Beasts is a highly replayable game, due to its physics-based gameplay and ragdoll mechanics. The game features a variety of game modes, including a single-player mode, a local multiplayer mode, and an online multiplayer mode. There is also a "party mode" which allows up to eight players to play the game together.
Overall, Gang Beasts is a multiplayer party game with silly physics and hilarious gameplay. Up to 10 players can join in the fun, and they can play locally or online. The objective of the game is to knock your opponents off the stage, and the last player standing is the winner.
- The game's physics-based gameplay is unique and enjoyable
- The game's graphics are colorful and attractive
- The game is highly replayable, due to its various game modes and mechanics
- The game features a variety of customization options for the player's character
- The game is easy to pick up and play
- The game is suitable for players of all ages
- The game is available on a variety of platforms
- The game's physics engine can cause some issues with collision detection
- The game's controls can be unresponsive at times
- The game's camera can be problematic, making it difficult to see what is happening
- The game can be repetitive after awhile
- The game's online multiplayer mode can be laggy
- Gameplay 440
- Graphics 440
- Replay Value 550
- Controls 550
- Fortnite Fortnite has captivated the digital world with its thrilling and dynamic gameplay. It's more than just a game; it's become a cultural phenomen...
- Grand Theft Auto V GTA V is a criminal simulator and action game. Set in the massive city of Los Santos, it challenges you to make your way to the top of the outlaw hier...
- Hello Neighbor Hello Neighbor is an entertaining survival horror game with an unusual graphics style choice. It was released in December 2017. It is a single-player...
- Minecraft Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew p...
- Call of Duty®: Mobile Call of Duty®: Mobile is a new Call of Duty game for mobile devices developed by Tencent Games and released by Activision in October 2019. Call of...
- Secret Neighbor Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to find out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basemen...